A few weeks ago, I asked my good friend and amazing author Keira Andrews if she’d like to do a fun interview for me. She graciously agreed, so I tried to give her some questions that were out of the norm. “Where do you get your inspiration?” can only be asked so many times, amirite?
1. What’s your favorite line from any movie?
“A life lived in fear is a life half lived.” From Strictly Ballroom, one of my fave movies ever.
2. Tell me about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
I like my beverages very cold. I’ll put Diet Coke, beer and milk in the freezer for a little while before I drink them. If they’re a bit frozen around the edges, that’s perfect. But for the record I don’t drink those three things at the same time!
3. Tell me something you hate doing. Why?
Laundry. It’s not that it’s hard, but it’s such a Sisyphean task. Not a big fan of doing dishes for the same reason. It never ends!
4. If I came to your home and looked in your refrigerator, what would I find?
Hmm, let’s see. Cheese, sour cream, sliced meat, kale, coleslaw, carrots, eggs and Diet Coke.
5. Describe your favorite pair of PJ’s.
I usually wear a big T-shirt to bed. I have a baby blue Captain America shirt that’s soft and a little bit too big. I practically live in it when I’m at home (which is most of the time since I’m lucky enough to work from my apartment).
6. Where would you not be caught dead?
I can’t think of anything. I have no shame!